Parking Passes??

tina95

Mouseketeer
We will be going for a week the end of april beginning of May. My question is this? I know there is a $6 per day parking fee. Is it possible to buy a week long parking pass when we purchase our tickets?
TIA

If you choose to use the Valet parking service at the Deluxe resorts, you will be charged $6 per day, which can be added to your room charges. You do not need to use valet if you do not want to.

If you are not staying at a Disney resort, I don't know if there is a way to buy a weeklong parking pass; You pay for parking as you enter the lots, and if noone here can give you more information, I'm sure the CM at the parking gate can help you!

Have a great trip!

If you stay in a disney hotel parking is free, just show your key card...not sure if you knew that or not!

Parking is free if you are a Disney resort guest. You are not permited to park at the Poly, GF or CR for more than 3 hours. You may need to have a reservation for a meal if you want to park at any of those resorts. I think the parking privledge was being abused and they needed to institute this plan because it was impossible to get a place to park your car if you were a guest at one of those resorts. If you chose to drive your car to the parks rather than take the bus or other transportation from your resort to the park you will be able to park for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter