Parking Pass from Discovery Cove for SeaWorld/Aquatica

jennasmommyinMS

Mouseketeer
We will be at Discovery Cove on May 23rd, and yesterday I got an email from DC entitled, "Your Day in Paradise is Almost Here." Within that email was a link titled, "Save on a SeaWorld and Aquatica Parking Pass." When I clicked on the link, it took me to a place where I could order that $30 parking pass for those two parks after signing into my account. I was able to purchase the parking pass online for a total of $31.95 with tax to go along with the admissions to those parks that are included with DC tickets.

So, watch for that email from Discovery Cove to come about 2 weeks prior to your booked trips, and you'll be able to purchase the parking pass without having to call them. Just thought I'd pass along this little bit of information!

Thanks for passing that along. I will be looking for that. We are doing Discovery Cove and the other two parks in August. Have a fun trip!!:)

That is the more expensive option. Buy the ultimate upgrade for 1 person, which is $25 extra. That also includes free parking at all parks (plus gives you Busch Gardens admission and bus transportation as well). It is cheaper and gives you more. I'm not sure why they offer a more expensive parking only upgrade.

That is the more expensive option. Buy the ultimate upgrade for 1 person, which is $25 extra. That also includes free parking at all parks (plus gives you Busch Gardens admission and bus transportation as well). It is cheaper and gives you more. I'm not sure why they offer a more expensive parking only upgrade.
So you can buy the ultimate upgrade on a Discovery Cove ticket? TIA :)

I went and looked it up. Duh! Never paid attention to it because I thought it was just a Busch Gardens add on. That's great that it is for parking too. I am going to add it to my ticket. Thanks for the tip!! :)

I saw this and was wondering if I could get this as its a bit cheaper. Thanks for posting.

Can we do Aquatica in the morning and Sea World in the evening with the 14 day tickets?

How much is parking if you pay on the day? Does it cost to park at DC? Thanks

I saw this and was wondering if I could get this as its a bit cheaper. Thanks for posting.

Can we do Aquatica in the morning and Sea World in the evening with the 14 day tickets?

yes you can.

THANK you so much for this advice! I just booked a new reservation and added on only 1 Ultimate Package to get the free parking for only $25 (we don't have time to go to Busch Gardens). Then I canceled my original reservation. Margo from Discovery Cove customer service was a tremendous help with that.

Now one question I forgot to ask Margo: since we are going to SW the day before our Discovery Cove, will the printed/electronic version of our reservation (i.e. the email doc) work to get us into Sea World and free parking or do I have to pick up something from Discovery Cove first?

Thanks!

I only did the parking pass thing a few years ago, but I think you need to stop in at DC first, as they are the ones who give you the parking pass. Since they are almost right across the street from each other, I'd check with DC before going to SW. May want to call again to make sure.

Now one question I forgot to ask Margo: since we are going to SW the day before our Discovery Cove, will the printed/electronic version of our reservation (i.e. the email doc) work to get us into Sea World and free parking or do I have to pick up something from Discovery Cove first?

Thanks!

I asked this question on the phone last time I called. The rep said that we only needed to show our printed tickets which include parking at the parking gate and they would let us through without payment. I believe you need to go to guest services to receive admission tickets before heading to the turnstiles however.

I asked this question on the phone last time I called. The rep said that we only needed to show our printed tickets which include parking at the parking gate and they would let us through without payment. I believe you need to go to guest services to receive admission tickets before heading to the turnstiles however.
Thank you! I haven't gotten around to asking them about this yet so appreciate your post. If/when I call, if I get different info, I'll post here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter