PARKING LOT SHUTTLES/TRAMS

captain america 2003

Always ready to see The World !
HAS ANOYNE HEARD ANYTHING NEW ABOUT WHEN THE PARKING LOT TRAMS ARE GOING TO BE RESUMING SERVICE? I KNOW A COUPE OF MONTHS AGO THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE BACK BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.

Does anyone think the trams will actually be running "by the end of 2022" as stated? We arrive on 12/16 (along with the rest of the country who starts winter break that day) and it would nice if Epcot and DHS had parking trams by then. Especially for the days we are not rope dropping, those are going to be some LONG walks to the entrance.

Last December we returned home on 12/17 and the trams started operating at TTC the next weekend. I don't know if they'll start up Epcot and DHS this year but it might not be until the Christmas rush...

You can edit your post to correct it.
How? (without retyping the whole thing)

I grew up in (the) era of computing when almost everything was all caps. I was one of the slower folks to get used to upper/lower-case typing when upper/lower keyboards and displays started to predominate and when using the apps which included forums like this one and also live chat.

I created some apps back then. Oddly enough, while I was still accustomed to conversing in all caps, I put upper/lower prompts and captions into my apps while several competing apps whose authors customarily used upper/lower to converse, had all caps prompts and captions.

Last edited:

I grew up in (the) era of computing when almost everything was all caps. I was one of the slower folks to get used to upper/lower-case typing when upper/lower keyboards and displays started to predominate and when using the apps which included forums like this one and also live chat.

I created some apps back then. Oddly enough, while I was still accustomed to conversing in all caps, I put upper/lower prompts and captions into my apps while several competing apps whose authors customarily used upper/lower to converse, had all caps prompts and captions.
Not to mention, who cares?
Yeah, I get the etiquette deal but honestly, it's not harming anyone or anything

FWIW, for future reference, easiest way is to copy the text, open your word processor, paste it into a blank doc and click on the "Change case" feature in the font menu to change the case. Then re-copy the text and paste it back into the post. Takes about 45 seconds for a single page of text.

Arriving on Sunday and still hoping the trams for HS and EP are back online by then ...or soon after . Not gonna hold my breathe though . LOL

TRAM Service..... is it up and running ? I am 71 and my wife has mobility issues... JUST read there is no longer tram service !! True ??

TRAM Service..... is it up and running ? I am 71 and my wife has mobility issues... JUST read there is no longer tram service !! True ??
Only at MK and DAK are trams running at the moment. They had stated that trams at all four parks would return by the end of 2022, but that did not happen.

Only at MK and DAK are trams running at the moment. They had stated that trams at all four parks would return by the end of 2022, but that did not happen.
When I was at AK in November the tram was running BUT it only made one stop in the parking lot. It was still a pretty long walk from the tram stop to my car. Also, no trams at Epcot; what a long, long walk to the park. I am 66 and while it didn't stop me, both of these walks were definitely long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter