• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking Lot Incident Fri. 7/1

Tinkerbelle's Mom

<font color=purple>Will clean houses for tags!<br>
Does anyone know what happened in the Mickey and Friends Parking structure Friday night?

I got to my car at about 11:50 but was not able to leave until close to 1pm. All the cars on our level were directed to exit the lot using the ramps we normally entered on. It seemed like my level was the only one effected. The other levels appeared to be able to exit down the normal ramp.

:confused3

YES!!! I was there and had to do a double take....luckily I was on the backside of the structure so I didn't have to go ALL the way down the aisle and get into the line of cars....I just went out aisle the way I came in

but I'm curious as to why also?? but I believe I used the normal exit ramp...right in the middle....correct??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter