• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking Construction

babaniel

Brian
Hi! Just curious on what exactly is going on in the former tram area of Mickey and Friends. Lots of fences up so I was thinking that they were going to make retail space at that spot. They were testing a popcorn and soda stand months ago so maybe that's for that? Also, along the new pedestrian bridge route, will there be an expansion of downtown disney or will that still be parking space?

Hi! Just curious on what exactly is going on in the former tram area of Mickey and Friends. Lots of fences up so I was thinking that they were going to make retail space at that spot. They were testing a popcorn and soda stand months ago so maybe that's for that? Also, along the new pedestrian bridge route, will there be an expansion of downtown disney or will that still be parking space?
The area between the Mickey and Friends and Pixar Pals structure is being finished off. It will match what exists on the other side by the Pixar Pals escalators when finished. Downtown Disney parking lot it's unclear what's happening on that plot of land right now while they finish building the bridge.

Here is the concept art, 413846

Fresh baked Disney has lots of footage of construction going on in their videos, this video in particular has the pedestrian bridge and where it lands in downtown Disney etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter