Parking charges

Petalnick

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this is a very obvious question but I am struggling to get my head around it. My family and I are staying at CBR for a couple of nights as part of our Orlando trip. I know I will need to pay to park at the resort now. Will I also need to pay to park at the parks? So the 19 dollars for the hotel parking and 22 dollars to pay at the park?

Yes. Unless you have an AP, which gets you free parking at the theme parks, , you will get charged to park at both the hotel and the theme park.

Oh, my bad. Sorry Petalnick. You can drive or take the bus now, only get dinged once for parking! Thanks everyone for correcting me.

Thank you everyone. I had read different reports so wasn’t sure. Unfortunately we only booked last month so will get hit with the parking charge but that is ok.

Can I add a question?
If I pay for parking at CBR and get “included” parking at theme parks wouldn’t that give me more incentive to drive to the parks instead of waiting for buses?

Can I add a question?
If I pay for parking at CBR and get “included” parking at theme parks wouldn’t that give me more incentive to drive to the parks instead of waiting for buses?

I do think there are some folks who have a car (say they flew and rented a car) because they want to drive to the parks. We have often driven to the parks for one reason or another, including which resort I am staying at.

I have had trips like dansdad where I never got in my car, and honestly one trip I was suddenly worried if it was even there to pack to leave ... but most trips I use my car off and on. I leave property to eat, shop outlets, go to Universal or other attractions. And I sometimes will drive to the parks as I especially hate where the Epcot buses drop/pickup.

Sorry if this is a very obvious question but I am struggling to get my head around it. My family and I are staying at CBR for a couple of nights as part of our Orlando trip. I know I will need to pay to park at the resort now. Will I also need to pay to park at the parks? So the 19 dollars for the hotel parking and 22 dollars to pay at the park?

No. If you are staying at a Disney Resort, parking at the theme parks is free.

Yes. Unless you have an AP, which gets you free parking at the theme parks, , you will get charged to park at both the hotel and the theme park.
LOL, if we start getting charged at the resorts AND theme parks, I will really be an unhappy camper!

Not really, because parking at the parks (esp. for MK) is much more inconvenient than riding the bus.

Depending on you situation, if you have 5 kids and three of them are 3 & under your own vehicle may be more convenient, especially at high season and when people aren’t so willing to give up seats for mothers with babies ‍♀️ Trying to have a plan B for my sister if she gets overwhelmed. Thanks everyone:)

Thank you everyone. I had read different reports so wasn’t sure. Unfortunately we only booked last month so will get hit with the parking charge but that is ok.
last month was March. Do you remember exactly what date you made the reservation?

Not for me. Whenever we have our car with us it never moves until we check out.
Before we used DME that was us . The car was only used for the trip to/from the airport except for a trip to Cape Canverval on our 1st trip & a visit to Seaworld on our 2nd visit.

Not really, because parking at the parks (esp. for MK) is much more inconvenient than riding the bus.

See, I disagree. I think driving to Epcot, DHS, and AK is much more convenient than riding the bus, namely because I don’t have to wait for anything (other than red lights, I guess). I find it to be much quicker to take my own vehicle.

Can I add a question?
It depends on your preference.

We actually were right by the bus stops at All-Star Sports back in September and drove to the parks everyday 5 days total. We did park hopping though. We left the option open to riding the bus each day it just is something that ended up being all driving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter