Parking at WL villas

disneychic

DIS Veteran
My DH and I have just changed our plans - we were going to fly from Newark to Orlando next week, but have now decided to drive instead. We're somewhat new to DVC and we've never driven to WDW before, we were wondering if we will be charged for parking. We are staying at the WL villas and then staying at OKW.

:confused:

We were there in July and there were no parking fees of any kind, not at the dvc resorts or at the parks. Have a great trip.:D

If you are DVC members , you can valet park at the Wilderness Lodge for free (don't forget to tip the parking attendants though!).

You will actually be checking in at the Wilderness Lodge front desk, the same as the WL resort guests.

It's a pretty good hike from the WL parking lot to the VWL with bags and stuff, so I'd definitely check the bags at the front drive-up first and have them cart everything to your room.

Without any baggage, the walk is not a big deal so you could either self-park or valet park after check-in. Again, all it will cost to valet park is the tips for the attendants.

OKW does not have valet parking, but then again you park right in front of your "home".

Have a great trip.

As a Disney resort guest, you also get free parking at the theme parks. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter