Parking at Trails End Buffeteria?

hulagirl

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I was wondering, if we are staying offsite but want to try the Trails End Buffeteria where should we park?

I read in another thread that there is only parking for golf carts at Trail's End. I would imagine that you would have to park at the Outpost and take a bus.

Have fun :)

Songbert,
What is the Outpost (sorry, this will be our first look around FW - I want to see if my boys would like it!):D

The outpost is the main Fort Wilderness parking lot.

But, if you're at the Magic Kingdom, it's easier to take a boat over to the campground! The marina is right by the Trail's End restaurant. While you're there you can also visit the petting farm, go on pony rides, and visit the blacksmith shop and trading post! :)

You can also take a bus from any of the other parks (Epcot, MGM, AK, Water Parks)

Thanks Rhonda - that sounds like a great idea and alot of fun! I think we'll do just that.

We stayed at CSR and drove over to FW, parked in their main lot and took a big bus to the Trail's End Buffet for lunch for 2:30pm. We waited about 5 minutes for the bus and it took about 5 minutes to get the Trail's End Buffet. We were the only family on the bus. We were the only people in the restaurant. It's a great value! S

Well, there are 2 options. You can drive over to the TTC and catch the boat over to FW - or - you can drive your car over to FW. Park in the front parking lot and catch the bus to the marina. There is NO parking in the campground, except for a few spaces at the Meadow Trading post and that is only for 15 min. They don't really want you driving your car around the park, they would rather you use there transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter