• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at The Poly?

DavisVacationer

Earning My Ears
I've got a question about the current parking situation at the Poly earlier in the morning? I've got an ADR for Kona Cafe for breakfast at 7:30 AM and we'll be heading over to the Magic Kingdom for the day after we eat. Can we park at The Poly all day? I've read in the past about issues, and a "3-hour" rule being placed in effect?

I've parked at the Contemporary before for multiple hours and monorail hopped with no issues - just not a full park day. Wanted some advice on this. Thanks!

It’s a very small lot and cannot handle all the people who would want to do that. It’s primarily for the resorts own guests and people at the resort on ADRs. But it is not for Theme Park parking and is marked as such.

Think about it this way. The resorts own guests have to be able find parking when they return. They have no other choice but visitors do have a choice of using the MK parking lot. People visiting a resort should show the same courtesy to the people staying at that resort that they would expect at their home resort. That means show courtesy and move the car after your ADR or park in the MK lot and walk or take the monorail to the Poly.

The monorail resorts have gotten increasingly strict about parking. You'll need to either pay for valet parking at the Poly, or move your car to the MK lot after breakfast.

The monorail resorts have gotten increasingly strict about parking. You'll need to either pay for valet parking at the Poly, or move your car to the MK lot after breakfast.
Or just park at the TTC, walk to the Poly (its a short walk) and after breakfast head out to MK.

Has anyone dined there recently? Wondering if they are still giving out the 3 hour parking pass.

We have never had any issues parking at the Poly at any time. We always like to go a just look around eat or explore. We have never worried about the time. Whether 3 hours or less or more. No one has ever said anything and when are done. We leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter