• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at the parks question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynn57

DIS Veteran
This is a really silly question, but I can't find the answer anywhere. If you are staying in a WDW resort, do you get parking included on the days on both ends of your reservation? So if you had a one night reservation, would you get two days of free parking?

This is a really silly question, but I can't find the answer anywhere. If you are staying in a WDW resort, do you get parking included on the days on both ends of your reservation? So if you had a one night reservation, would you get two days of free parking?
Yes. Parking is included from Check-in through after the parks close on your checkout day.

Yes, that’s one of the biggest benefits of a “throwaway room” discussed in the sticky at the top of the forum.

Yup, you get both your check in day, and your check out day. In the case of a campground stay, which costs around $70 for the night, you get 2 days worth of parking, which saves you $40 in parking fees. Throw in the magic band for everyone in your party, and the 60 day booking window for FP+, and it isn't a bad deal.

I’m not sure how a parking question spawned a description of the Throwaway Room and its perks.

Closing as the OP’s question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter