Parking at Terminal?

DisneyHumbug

DIS Veteran
We are planning to park at the terminal. Is there ever a time when there are no parking spots left? and what do you do when that happens? TIA

I've never heard of it happening. I'm sure if it <b><i>did</i></b> happen, they'd have you park at one the other cruise terminals at Port Canaveral (all Port Canaveral cruise terminal parking lots are operated by the Canaveral Port Authority) and shuttle you to the DCL terminal.

What happens is they would park you in the day lot or in the cast/crew parking area. All are connected together with the Wonder lot and chances are you wouldn't even notice. Never seen them run out of spaces though.

Buckaroo's Dad - that better not happen cause I don't pump!!! I'll be driving all over looking for a full service station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter