Parking at or near DTW in Detroit?

budbeerlady

<font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c
I am wondering about those lower cost lots near the airport. Are they safe and legit? Or how much is it to park at the airport there. We need it for 6 nights. Thanks!

We just came back from vacation on Sunday (Father's Day) and parked at Airlines Parking near DTW. This is the second time we've used this parking lot and have had perfect experiences both times. We parked for 13 days for $88.75 after a discount. DH used pnf code: 9013 on parknflynetwork.com for a free day.

Hope this helps!!
:)

we've used Airlines Parking several times now and loved it! Picked up right at the car, dropped off right at the car. There's a AAA discount, don't remember how much.

I normally use US Park on Middlebelt Rd. Their rates are $9 per day and they offer a coupon for "one day free parking" on their website.

I used Quik Park on Merriman last time, and my car was perfectly fine. I will warn you, however, that the shuttle bus drivers are maniacs! I feared for my life a couple of times! Okay, not seriously, but the bus did come extremely close to clipping nearby cars multiple times.

We do a park & fly with the Ramada for $89 which includes 6 or 7 days of parking at Airlines Parking plus one nights stay. We were very happy with Airlines Parking too.

Oh, that reminds me: the DTW Westin has a park & fly rate that includes valet parking at the in-terminal garage---the rate on a weekend (Fri or Sat night) is something like $170. Includes 8 days of valet parking.

It isn't super cheap, but in the winter months, it's a tremendous luxury---you can go from your jammies to your plane without ever risking a snowflake.

Considering the McNamara deck is now $19 a day, it's not a bad deal, really.

Another vote for QWIKPARK on Merriman Rd. You can go online and print up a free one day coupon. Their shuttles meet you right at your car and they drop you off right at your car, not at the end of an aisle.

We are going to use them again Sunday.

pinnie

Another vote for QWIKPARK on Merriman Rd. You can go online and print up a free one day coupon. Their shuttles meet you right at your car and they drop you off right at your car, not at the end of an aisle.

We are going to use them again Sunday.

pinnie

QWIKPARK is THE BEST!!!!!!

We only use them in and out of DTW. The one time we had to use the big blue deck because of a traffic jam and arriving REALLY late, it was miserable. No shuttle in sight, etc. QwikPark buses meet you at your car, and drop you off at your car.

It's really no contest.

I love Airlines Parking and will only park on-airport if someone else is driving- and then only under protest! As YayDisney! mentioned, you can get a fantastic rate through parknflynetwork.com. I like knowing my parking is reserved and prepaid using that system. There are always 2-3 airport/airline employees on the shuttle bus with me, so that seems like a good testimonial.

We've used US Park a number of times ... very happy with them each time.

Also used the stay&park ... Ramada? ... that worked out okay as well. I think the parking lot they work with is Airline Parking Yellow Lot (right across the street from the hotel).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter