Parking at Disney

Raphie

Earning My Ears
Hi All

I go on Tuesday so am mega excited but need to ask

1) If I am staying at the davy crockett I know I get free parking but what time does the car park close? Is it the same parking as you would use for Disney village etc?

2) I think I have read that they provide towels at Davy crockett can someone just confirm for me before I pack? YES I am that excited I am packing as we speak lol

Thanks all

Oh just another quick q, my oldest loves the power rangers are they at the park at all or in the shops etc?

The car park is open all night so you do not need to move your car after park closing if you are spending time in the Disney Village.

You are provided with hand towels and bath towels for the size of your party. They are not allowed to be used in the pool and if you do not bring your own then can be hired. We normally bring ones that will not be coming back home. This gives us space for presents as well as we don't mind that the towels will not be dry for the return home :)

AFAIR there was no Power Rangers goods in the shops :)

Hi,

Yes the Parks car park doesn't close - there is a car park for Disney Village that is closer but you'll have to pay for that!

Rgds

Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter