Parking at Buffalo airport

mom2rm

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a recommendation for offsite parking at Buffalo airport. The one we usually park at has closed. We live close to the border so we will not be staying overnight at a Buffalo hotel.

I don’t have an offsite recommendation but we parked at the Buffalo airport economy lot in Dec - was $50 usd/week. Happy to park there again.

It's honestly the same price to park at the airport vs. offsite in my experience so we always just do that. Agree that 50USD/wk is more than reasonable.

Beats waiting for a shuttle to get to your vehicle.

I really like the Parking Spot. It's super convenient. The employees are always kind and helpful. They have jumped my car for me before and let me wait in their break room while they did. You never wait too long for the shuttle. You can prepay online so you just need to scan a QR code when you get there.

The parking at the airport is pretty inexpensive. They used to also have coupons on the airport website too

I agree with a couple of the previous posters about just parking in the airport lot… it’s small.. you can walk right to the terminal if you choose.. sure you may save a few bucks by parking off site but we found the hassle and dealing with shuttles etc wasn’t worth the savings

We flew out of that airport many times when we lived in the area. We always had pretty good luck with the airport parking lots, but I prefer the service at the Parking Spot and it’s right across the street.

Anyone recently park at the airport parking. Economy lot now closed. Long term lot $50. Good price. We use to park in the economy lot all the time but haven’t flown out of Buffalo since COVID. Flying this Saturday at 6pm. Just hoping lot will not be full.

Trying to decide if I should fly from Buffalo or Toronto.
Trip would require 3 week’s airport parking , has anyone had security concerns leaving a car that long? If I fly from Toronto I would take a shuttle and leave the car at home as it would be $500 for that long.

Trying to decide if I should fly from Buffalo or Toronto.
Trip would require 3 week’s airport parking , has anyone had security concerns leaving a car that long? If I fly from Toronto I would take a shuttle and leave the car at home as it would be $500 for that long.
Never had a problem with security parking short term or long term at the airport or hotel or The Parking Spot across from the airport. Actually, my battery was dead on a return to The Parking Spot and they jumped it for me. No security issues for us anywhere.

Another vote for The Parking Spit. They are kind, helpful, observant (no long wait for shuttle) and their shuttles run frequently. We’re using them again this coming week. Zero negative experiences and we’ve used them 10+ times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter