Park Vue Inn?

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
Does anybody know anything about the Park Vue Inn (1570 South Harbor Blvd)? It supposedly is across the street from Disneyland.

I have family members who made a reservation there. I am not familiar with the off-site hotels.

It is directly across the street from the pedestrian entrance. The location can't be beat, and the breakfast is pretty good. It isn't as nice as you'd get onsite, but for the price and location, it is perfect for people who spend most of the day in the parks.

I often stay there. The only downside is the pool is lackluster, they have a good (for a hotel) breakfast that has hot dishes (some combination of eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, biscuits, waffles) and cold stuff (hard boiled eggs, fruit, cereal, toast etc). The rooms with a queen bed and bunkbed are closer to the front of the hotel and the rooms with two queens are further back from the street. It is clean, reasonably priced and the location can't be beat. If you head back to the hotel in the afternoon they put cookies out in the afternoon.
If you are driving they don't charge extra for parking, they do now have a resort fee (that covers use of wifi).

We stayed there in May 2017 and it was just fine. I don't love that type of "motel" room style (entrance door to your room is accessed from outside) but you could really not get any closer to DL except maybe an onsite hotel. Honestly it's just as close to DL as the Disneyland hotel, IMO. The breakfast is more than satisfactory and it's nice to eat something for "free" before heading into the parks. It's a 5 min walk to either gate, SUCH a relief when you are tired at the end of a long day.

PVI is our go-to hotel for visiting DLR. It's clean and constantly being updated/renovated. Nice pool too!
PVI and Best Western Park place in are the closest hotels to the turnstiles of DL.
We don't even look at anyplace anymore - just PVI directly (returning guests get 10% discount).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter