Park Tickets NOT available....quick question

MCB

Earning My Ears
When a date is blocked out for obtaining park tickets (i.e 3/16/22), do they ever open up more? i will be coming down next week and just found out that 3/16 would be a day for me to take my daughter to a park. Since it is so late, there is no availability. I am staying on property, as i always do when traveling to Orlando, does that help? Or is my best bet to go to TL?

Thanks in advance for all your help

Also, keep checking. Even though the calendar says sold out, sometimes when you try to book, it actually works because someone else cancelled. The park availability calendar doesn't change when only a few people cancel.

What’s TL?

are all parks reserved?If not you can park hop from an available one to the sold out one albeit can’t hop till 2 PM 🐇🐰

I would just keep checking and as someone else mentioned visit concierge when you arrive.
Unfortunately though a lot of Florida counties are out for spring break that week including Polk and Hillsborough that neighbor WDW (which is why I imagine there's not a lot of availability at all that week)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter