Park tickets direct from Disney - question

Louise Potts

Mouseketeer
Hi all

I have bought 7 x 14 days park tickets from Disney for 2021, if our TUI holiday in July does not go ahead does anyone know if the tickets are transferrable to 2022?

Thanks

I didn't buy from Disney I bought from an agent here in the UK and I upgraded our 4 x 14 ultimate tickets yesterday with Disney over the phone, they now expire mid Jan 2023, so I'm going to say yes. There is a small cost (about £20 a ticket)

They should let you pay the difference to move them to next year, you will have to call to do it. Were the tickets bought with Disney or Tui though, as if it's TUI I think you will have to go through them.

I bought my tix in Aug 19 (for what should have been Apr 20 trip)

They cant transfer 2021 tix (post September) to 2022, but will refund the 2020/2021 tix and you then buy the 2022 tix.

This is from Walt Disney International

i think they're non transferrable if booked through disney as it's in their terms and conditions.

i think they're non transferrable if booked through disney as it's in their terms and conditions.
We have a trip booked in august and have held off on buying the tickets as still in an “are we/aren’t we going” place, however we are going to have to book our Disney places in the parks quite soon before it’s fully booked, so we’re thinking we may need to buy them.

I hope you don’t mind me questioning this, but it is different info from what Madscouser has said on this thread. I’m sure their terms and conditions normally do read like this, but just wondering if this is something you know from experience during this COVID time?
thanks

We have a trip booked in august and have held off on buying the tickets as still in an “are we/aren’t we going” place, however we are going to have to book our Disney places in the parks quite soon before it’s fully booked, so we’re thinking we may need to buy them.

I hope you don’t mind me questioning this, but it is different info from what Madscouser has said on this thread. I’m sure their terms and conditions normally do read like this, but just wondering if this is something you know from experience during this COVID time?
thanks
Katy - if you havent booked tickets yet, might be worth calling Disney to ask them what would happen if you bought now, but had to cancel / postpone trip.

Ive been refunded my tix which where meant to be for 2020 originally, moved to 2021, and i will have to buy new tickets soon for next years revised trip

Katy - if you havent booked tickets yet, might be worth calling Disney to ask them what would happen if you bought now, but had to cancel / postpone trip.

Ive been refunded my tix which where meant to be for 2020 originally, moved to 2021, and i will have to buy new tickets soon for next years revised trip

Thank you, I did ring Disney and can confirm they do not reimburse but will transfer the tickets to next year, if needed, with us paying the difference in the increase.

I recently only bought mine direct from Disney and asked them the same question as due to do in Sep (fingers crossed) I was told by Disney that if we still could not travel then we could transfer the tickets to 2022 and just pay the difference.

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter