Park Ticket Dates

bfost87

Northern DIS'er
If I have 10-day tickets currently purchased which are valid starting Sept 3rd, but I don't end up using them; will the value just roll over until I can book new dates? Or do I have to keep moving them forward, if that makes sense?

You can edit the dates but if it is for more expensive dates (September is lower price vs busier months) you will have to pay the difference.

You can edit the dates but if it is for more expensive dates (September is lower price vs busier months) you will have to pay the difference.
Thanks; I do know that already, which I've had to do before, but if I just leave them alone and don't edit the dates, I should still be able to use the value at a later date to purchase new tickets right? I don't want to just lose them, but I don't want to keep changing them and paying more each time until I know when I'm able to go again.

Thanks; I do know that already, which I've had to do before, but if I just leave them alone and don't edit the dates, I should still be able to use the value at a later date to purchase new tickets right? I don't want to just lose them, but I don't want to keep changing them and paying more each time until I know when I'm able to go again.
They will disappear from MDE and the app once they have expired. But Disney should be able to pull them up even though you cannot see them. It's a good idea to keep track of the tickets numbers and/or receipt to aid the ticketing CM to find them.

I just did this. The CM on the phone fixed it quickly. But, don't forget that when you call there is often a LONG wait on hold. The CM said that next time I could edit it myself as long as the end date on the ticket hasn't expired. Just pick the next dates that you're likely to come. If that date changes you can edit it again. But, if the new date passes and you haven't edited them, you're back to calling. And I am sure they will apply the remaining days of this ticket on to another, but be sure to check and see if it would be cheaper to just add mkore days on to this ticket. I think it probably would be, since the more days you have the less the per day cost is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter