Park starbucks

married2mm

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ate at all 4 & 1 is any better/worse than another?

Anything particularly worthy of a snack credit?

I've gotten a snack and a drink at HS and Epcot locations. Taste just like home. Nothing special or different.

The locations will sell some Disney treats, like specialty cupcakes. For instance, you can buy the BB8 or Chewbacca cupcake at the Starbucks in Hollywood Studios. So that might be an option, especially if you like your Starbucks drink but want a Disney treat.

I've visited all the Starbucks locations at WDW (and DLR...I may have a problem). The best WDW Starbucks, IMO, is the one found at Disney Springs West Side. Inside the four parks, I'd probably choose DAK because of its outdoor seating. (And maybe the Zebra or Cotton Top Tamarin Cupcake.)

I really wish they could have at least like one Disney specialty drink. Though what that could be I couldn't guess.

We did Epcot, Magic Kingdon and DTD Starbucks and they were all identical and all like the ones at home.

We used a couple snack credits for venti frappuccinos, they were perfect on days when it was in the mid 80s.

I really wish they could have at least like one Disney specialty drink. Though what that could be I couldn't guess.

You can get speciality drinks at the Joffrey's carts, at least those within Epcot. They've added some cocktails for Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival right now. Different cocktails at different locations. I think they're all alcoholic. I know they've done something similar for the Food & Wine Festival, too.

I have a preference for the one in Epcot. Drinks are the same as any other Starbucks but I find the Epcot location design and layout appealing and relaxing compare to the busy MK location or the dimly lit AK one.

Just like tomatecerise mentioned; the absolute best thing about them are the "You Are Here" mugs which you can only get in the specific park. The DD Starbucks doesn't sell the park specific mug, it's the Florida and Orlando design only.

I like my trenta refresher every morning, and they don't serve trenta-sized drinks at AK (supposedly because the larger cups pose more of a trash risk for the animals). They also don't have any plastic straws at that location, just paper (because, once again, trash risk for the animals). If you hate mushy cardboard straws, or love your trenta-sized drinks, this is your head's up. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter