• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park shoe of choice?

sketchers go walk with memory foam, most comfortable sneakers I have ever owned.
I wear another version.
I'm at the parks, on my feet for up to four hours at a time, no sitting, two to five days a week, 50 weeks a year. I wear Skechers, slip resistant relaxed-fit work shoe with memory foam. Comes in black or white.

I alternate between my Keen Clearwater CNX sandals and my Sanuk flip flops. They don't make the yoga shoe version of the Sanuks in my size, but the men's flip flops are very comfortable nonetheless. I was surprised, but I've worn them for entire park days and had no regrets.

Cheap flip flops! I wear them 95% of the time, regardless of weather or where I'm at. Drives my husband crazy but I've always been most comfortable in them.

NB mesh running sneaker. They keep the feet cool and is great for long periods of time on my feet. And they are light.

I’ve tried my Brooks running shoes, sketchers, and toms for long park days. For some reason my feet do best in the Toms with some moleskin where I know my feet are blister-prone. I always pack a ton of precut moleskin padding, haven’t had an issue with blisters since I started using it.

birkenstocks!! I bought a pair of waterproof Birks for our last trip for rain purposes. The leather ones turn into oil slicks if they get wet. Luckily, we didn’t have any rain. It was nice to have alternate shoes to change in to!

I wore a pair of roxy slip ons with memory foam and they were super comfy but I was still dying for some more padding on the bottom of my feet. I'm planning on bringing my running shoes this time and maybe adding those Dr Scholl insoles. I never understood how people could do the parks in flip flops.

I alternate between my vionic slip ons, my Birkenstock thongs and my brooks running shoes. What I find works best is if I can switch shoes mid day, so last trip I kept one pair in my back pack since I didn't have much else in there and just switched out when my feet, legs or knees started bothering me a bit.

I alternate between Teva sandals (if it is hot) and New Balance Sneakers. Good socks and foot powder help keep comfy longer.

Rotation between Bzees Krave, my Teva sandals, and running sneakers. Did that for our 10 day Disneymoon and didn't have any foot soreness. And the rotation helped to let one pair dry every day, since it rained the whole time :rolleyes:

I take three pairs - walking shoes and mesh running shoes to alternate for the parks, and Birkenstocks for resort days and nice dinners.

Keens for myself and my daughter. My son wears crocs. Both can get wet and will dry pretty quickly. Of course, that is all we wear all summer not just at Disney!

I change it up between my Sanuk flip flops, Keen sandals, Skechers Go-walks and socks/runners. I find my feet do much better with variety.

I wear Teva Olowahu flip flops. I find them very comfortable and like that they have extra straps across the top of my foot, so they stay on better than the traditional style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter