Park Reservations

scrappinsandie

Mouseketeer
Hi I feel like I am missing something. I know I can make park reservations 120 days in advance. The first day I want to book is June 15th. Google tells me that 120 days before the 15th June is the 15th February. However for the last two days it hasn't changed from the 13th June. I have refreshed etc but it doesnt change. Am I calculating it wrong?

Sandie

I wonder if it has anything to do with some park closure dates? They could also just be behind, maybe?

I only see up to the 13th June. I will keep trying and maybe try a different device in case I am the issue! Thank you

I only see up to the 13th June. I will keep trying and maybe try a different device in case I am the issue! Thank you
You might use a different web-browser on the device you have experienced the issue. I use FireFox....

You might use a different web-browser on the device you have experienced the issue. I use FireFox....

This. Or an incognito window. It sounds like a cookies issue.

Did you ever get it to show up? Asking because I can’t get the reservation window to show up at all right now, so I’m wondering if there’s an issue?

This is what I see when I go to the reservations page.

Try clearing your cache. So goto your settings or preferences and clear your history for your browser.

Hi I feel like I am missing something. I know I can make park reservations 120 days in advance. The first day I want to book is June 15th. Google tells me that 120 days before the 15th June is the 15th February. However for the last two days it hasn't changed from the 13th June. I have refreshed etc but it doesnt change. Am I calculating it wrong?

Sandie

Nothing to add here, beyond saying Up the Mighty Dragons!

Does anyone know why Magic Key reservations aren't opened up as far as single/multi-day tickets? I thought it was 120 days for all.

1654707875821.png

This is for Enchant key (but all of them are out to this date)

1654707931505.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter