Park reservations when CM sign n

oklamomof4boys

DIS Veteran
My nephew is signing us in to DL in February. He hasn’t done this since park reservations were required (he used to work at DL and left for a while and just recently went back). Will we need/can we get park reservations?

Also I want to try to get tickets to WOC dessert party. Will I need park reservations to do that?

I don't believe you need to have a park reservation to make any ADRs. I was able to book the WOC dessert party before I had decided on park reservations. However, you would need either a reservation the day of the ADR or dessert party, either to DCA or a hopper.

I'm sorry, I don't know about your first question.

Park reservations are still required for CM sign ins and he has to make them through the Hub (he'll know what that is). DL does a rolling 60 day calendar for CM sign ins, so depending on what day of the week it is, he may want to make sure he makes them the morning of the 60 day mark. Weekends, especially Saturdays or holidays go fast if available at all. CM sign ins are hoppers but he will still have to choose the starting park.

Park reservations are still required for CM sign ins and he has to make them through the Hub (he'll know what that is). DL does a rolling 60 day calendar for CM sign ins, so depending on what day of the week it is, he may want to make sure he makes them the morning of the 60 day mark. Weekends, especially Saturdays or holidays go fast if available at all. CM sign ins are hoppers but he will still have to choose the starting park.
Echoing what @iceskatejen said - we were just there this week with a CM sign-in. Reservations definitely required; it's the same as a "normal" one-day ticket (e.g., if choosing park hopper option, if available, they'll have to specify which park they want to start with). They'll print you a physical ticket at the gate, which you can then link to your Disneyland app and any existing ADRs (e.g., WOC dessert party).

You can make an ADR without a reservation or a ticket. I made one for my brother who is tech challenged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter