Park Reservation Issues/Fully booked parks

taylormadison

Earning My Ears
I bought tickets and made reservations weeks ago for this upcoming Thanksgiving week (Thursday-Saturday). My reservations are not showing up in the app so I rebooked them, but it is saying Magic Kingdom is fully booked for Saturday Nov 27 so I can’t rebook that one. I’ve been on hold for 1.5 hours trying to figure something out, but I’m losing patience.
Does anyone have any advice? Is there any way reservations could open up and I could book it?
We’re in the military so we don’t have many opportunities to make the trip so I’m a bit stressed.

Sorry, APR is advanced park reservation(s). Sometimes the app can be unreliable, so if things don’t show in the app, it is worth signing into MDE using the website. Try that to check whether your APRs are there, but just not showing in the app.

If you keep checking a reservation slot may appear. Alternatively do you have park hoppers? If so, you may be able to hop to MK after 2 pm, unless the park is at capacity. I am presuming that you didn’t screenshot your park reservation. I really hope that you manage to sort this out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter