Park Passes Vanished

CastawayDonald

Earning My Ears
On Saturday I logged into MDE to check plans for our upcoming trip in January. To my dismay, none of my or the family's passes were showing under tickets on the Web site or under under Tickets and Passes on the app.

I have had all of the days on a non-expiring ticket disappear before (fixed with a long-ish phone call and a comp ticket), but I have never seen nothing show up when I go to look at tickets and passes. Before I fully freaked out 🤯 I had my wife and kids check their MDE apps. Nada. ...now I was starting to get worried. Out of curiosity I tried booking a Park Resevation. The tickets showed up there. 😅

I felt a little better, but was still troubled that none or our annual passes, forementioned comp ticket and none of the non-expiring tickets were appearing. Sure, one could add them back, but that assumes that you have the physical media for said tickets 😳 (which I do not). So I called the tickets group and was transferred to internet help (is that strange? it struck me as strange) 🤔. The person that helped me tried lots of things (even called back the tickets group), but after 50 minutes of trying, the tickets and passes still do not appear for anyone in my family. I was told that they are going to look into this and find a solution. So I asked when I should expect said fix and was told that unfortunately they cannot provide a timeframe. So being as patient as I am, I checked for the passes again on Sunday... and then today... 😂. No luck. 😩

My searching of the web has turned up nothing. Have any of you had this problem?

I remember a year or 2 ago that Disney changed their system that keeps track of tickets and many of the non-expiring tickets with days left on them just disappeared. There was stuff about this on this board. I remember one person saying that when they went to guest services they were told all their days were used and gave them the days they were used. But the last day used was a day the guest was on a Disney cruise so that wasn't possible. I think some people got their days back but it took a long, long time at guest services. It seemed like Disney didn't really care that there were non-expiring tickets were no longer showing up.

I remember a year or 2 ago that Disney changed their system that keeps track of tickets and many of the non-expiring tickets with days left on them just disappeared. There was stuff about this on this board. I remember one person saying that when they went to guest services they were told all their days were used and gave them the days they were used. But the last day used was a day the guest was on a Disney cruise so that wasn't possible. I think some people got their days back but it took a long, long time at guest services. It seemed like Disney didn't really care that there were non-expiring tickets were no longer showing up.
I am probably one of these ppl. I could have sworn I had more tickets. I wasn’t keeping track.

Now I go through all my tickets in a yearly basis.

Call me suspicious but I wouldn’t put it past the company to have “lost” tons of tickets for financial reasons

Disney IT never surprises in what disappears. Disney definitely is not investing in IT.

That was me! If I wasn’t able to prove that I was on the Disney fantasy on the days they said I used my tickets, I would have lost them. They very reluctantly gave me comp tickets for the days they lost. I used them in March with no issues. I also believe that Disney is tired of dealing with the old non expire tickets and would love for them all to vanish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter