Park passes Sept 2021 with Virgin Hols?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
see you can get your park pass tickets for each park until September 26th 2021. I have booked my holiday with Virgin holidays as a package deal from September 11th- Sep 26th ( the date you can currently book park passes up to) but don’t get my tickets and vouchers etc till August 11th from Virgin Holidays to link to my Disney Experience etc. So does that mean I can not make park pass reservations for each day on our trip till on or after August 11th 2021?

I would give them a call. My daughter is going may on their honeymoon and booked their Disney days when it opened up for booking. She did ring them and within couple of hours it was available for her to book

I would give them a call. My daughter is going may on their honeymoon and booked their Disney days when it opened up for booking. She did ring them and within couple of hours it was available for her to book
Wow I’ve rung Disney about my booking, made directly with them, and told it would take 14 days. It’s now nearly 3 weeks and nothing,

She rang Disney originally who said virgin only send tickets at a later date and to ring them. After e mails and a call they sorted it.

I’ve just seen this below on Virgin Holidays website. We are staying at Disney Swan hotel, obvs my balance isn’t due yet as holiday Sept 2021 but do you think this means if I was to pay my final balance ASAP I will be given my Disney ticket number pretty soon?

‘If you are not staying in a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, or other selected hotel such as Disney’s Swan and Dolphin, Hilton Bonnet Creek and Four Seasons, in order to access the new Disney Park Pass System, Walt Disney World now state that a valid ticket is required, which Walt Disney World will issue only once payment has been made for the ticket. If the final balance for your holiday is due, settling this activates Walt Disney World issuing your tickets. If not, we will be in touch shortly with the best way for us to process your ticket request.‘

We are staying at Disney Swan hotel, obvs my balance isn’t due yet as holiday Sept 2021 but do you think this means if I was to pay my final balance ASAP I will be given my Disney ticket number pretty soon?
Ask if you can pay for just the park tickets rather than the whole holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter