Park Merchandise

HeatherinNC

Mouseketeer
I have been looking online and I love the Disneyland Retro merchandise! Any idea if this stuff will be available thru the end of the year?
Also, I love the Shag drawings, are these still available in the parks?

The Disneyland Shag merchandise is still available. I know the Disneyana Art Gallery in New Orleans Square carries the prints as well as clothing, a pillow, mugs, etc. for the Shag collection. I'm not sure how long they will keep this merchandise or the retro stuff.

I've learned that if I see something at the parks, it's best to snag it first hand. Chances are that the next time I visit the park, it will be gone. I suggest calling Disneyland Deliev-Ears: 1-(800)362-4533. They should be able to give you more information. :)

I agree with you 100%, the retro stuff is great! We were at DLR last August, but didn’t spend much time shopping. In the several months since our trip, I’ve bought a handful of SHAG items on eBay. The prices on eBay have been coming down a little on some items.

Tink33 priced some items for me during her recent DLR trip. I’ve dropped some hints that some of these things would make good Father’s Day or birthday gifts!

Cool! Glad to know this stuff is still available! Would hate to get all the way out there in Oct and nothing be left. I have looked at some of the Shag stuff on eBay and seriously considered buying, I just love his style, it's a perfect fit for Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter