Park Hours "Schedule Unavailable" from tomorrow. Anyone know why?

dazzling

Mouseketeer
At the weekend I looked up the park hours for when we are away in September & they were available.

However, I just went to show my friend & the park hours calendar now says "Schedule Unavailable". I thought maybe it was too far ahead but I've even looked at tomorrows date, 29/06/17, & it too says "Schedule Unavailable".

I called DLP & was told it was because I was using a tablet & to use a laptop. (Despite explaining I checked last week on my tablet & they were there).

So I looked again on my laptop & got exactly the same thing. All dates from tomorrow onwards have no park times available.

I even checked on the DLP app & got the same result.

I tried calling DLP again but they didn't seem unduly concerned for some reason & could offer no explanation or solution other than "check it again another day". I offered to send screenshots but they said not to worry. The person didn't even actually bother checking if the website was working properly!

Does anyone know what's going on? DLP don't seem that concerned & couldn't say what was wrong. It's not so bad for me as I'm not going yet, but if I was going tomorrow I'd be very annoyed none of the park times can be found!

Below I've attached all three screenshots just to prove I'm not going mad!

Has anyone come across this before?
dlp 1.png Screenshot_2017-06-28-10-18-24.png Screenshot_2017-06-28-10-33-36.png

Just tried on my iMac and its saying unavailable too, even tried it on the French site and it says the same.

update:
I just asked on chat and they said they're seeing the same thing and it's unplanned.
Said hopefully it'll be up within the hour.

Thanks, I'm glad it isn't just me having the problem!

Apparently, my friend said they encountered the same thing last night too. What surprised me the most was that when I contacted DLP they didn't seem interested. The first operator insisted it was my error (because I was using a tablet) & the second operator just told me to "check again later". Neither of them actually bothered to check if there was a problem nor said they would refer the matter on.

I thought they might care a little more than that.

(Sorry, just realised that sounds a bit harsh. Didn't mean to be, I was just shocked by the attitude of both of the operators)

Thanks, I'm glad it isn't just me having the problem!

Apparently, my friend said they encountered the same thing last night too. What surprised me the most was that when I contacted DLP they didn't seem interested. The first operator insisted it was my error (because I was using a tablet) & the second operator just told me to "check again later". Neither of them actually bothered to check if there was a problem nor said they would refer the matter on.

I thought they might care a little more than that.

(Sorry, just realised that sounds a bit harsh. Didn't mean to be, I was just shocked by the attitude of both of the operators)

They've had a couple of problems recently, when we went for Christmas last year the app was telling us that every single shop was going to be closed on our last day.
We asked at City Hall and they just gave us a weird look :')

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter