Park Hours March 11-17 2007 ???

I went this year on those exact dates and the park was open till midnight on sunday and the rest of the week till 11...CA closed at 7pm though dang it

Ooohhh, longer hours. :sad2: It is usually that busy during March? We're planning our first trip March 24-March 31. I know it's going to busy because of spring break. But, usually when WDW extends their hours that long, it's packed. :confused3 Is it the same at DL?

BriansPyxie042 said:
Ooohhh, longer hours. :sad2: It is usually that busy during March? We're planning our first trip March 24-March 31. I know it's going to busy because of spring break. But, usually when WDW extends their hours that long, it's packed. :confused3 Is it the same at DL?

::yes::

Guess we'll need at least 4 day hoppers then, maybe 5. Darn having to spend that much time there. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter