Park Hours for June?

disneydarling07

The answer to all worries-YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY!
Good morning!

Everything I have read so far has stated that we should book our Park Reservations as soon as we can. I'd like to try and plan out each day based on park hours, but I don't see the hours for June posted yet. Any idea when they will be posted?? TIA!

I too have a June trip that I was starting to pick up the pace on making a plan. Unfortunately they have only released dates up to March 29th right now (79 days in advance) so I am not expecting hours until 79 days before.

That being said I am using the current typical Deluxe evening hour schedule for our MK and EPCOT days as the base for my plan to at least pick park days until the official hours are released. If it changes then since there are no FP+ and dining cant be booked until 60 days then it is really not a big deal to switch your park days around since it is unlikely the parks will be at a reduced capacity.

Thanks - now just counting down to 79 days...

where would I find this information - " Deluxe evening hour schedule "

Please tell me June is still wide open. We can not get our tickets until mid to late March, which means no tickets - no reservations.

June booked here too. Was just coming to see if anyone had posted anything. Haven’t booked any reservations yet.. and not sure when we will or what breakdown of days where we will book .. sigh

June booked here too. Was just coming to see if anyone had posted anything. Haven’t booked any reservations yet.. and not sure when we will or what breakdown of days where we will book .. sigh
As stated in this thread, based on current trends, hours will be posted no later than 79 days in advance.

We are down to 79 days until our trip and no hours for the parks have been posted. i am so anxious!!!

We are down to 79 days until our trip and no hours for the parks have been posted. i am so anxious!!!
I made my park reservations for our May 31-June 8th trip back in November when we bought tickets. I figured I could always change them around if necessary. Last week, after doing ADR’s, I switched 2 of my days around and that was it. Do you have an idea of what your park plans are? If so, just go ahead and book! 🙂

I made my park reservations for our May 31-June 8th trip back in November when we bought tickets. I figured I could always change them around if necessary. Last week, after doing ADR’s, I switched 2 of my days around and that was it. Do you have an idea of what your park plans are? If so, just go ahead and book! 🙂
Same, our trip isn't until September, but I reserved park days this morning (was waiting for all in the party to have tickets) knowing I can tweak the parks when hours get posted. I'd rather be going to some park vs the possibility of no park.

I bought our park tickets for our upcoming trip last week and made park reservations which I tweaked a bit to take advantage of the opening of the GOTG ride at Epcot and had no problem switching park days around. But I'm glad I did not wait any longer. It is one less thing to worry about.

I bought our park tickets for our upcoming trip last week and made park reservations which I tweaked a bit to take advantage of the opening of the GOTG ride at Epcot and had no problem switching park days around. But I'm glad I did not wait any longer. It is one less thing to worry about.
I just looked at the hotels available for the week we are going jun21-28 and only a few places left all $500+ other than all star sports i think. gonna be PACKED! glad I locked in Swan Reserve along time ago at a decent rate.

I just looked at the hotels available for the week we are going jun21-28 and only a few places left all $500+ other than all star sports i think. gonna be PACKED! glad I locked in Swan Reserve along time ago at a decent rate.
I have already packed my patience. I agree it is going to be packed! But I am the one that booked late May to early June so we will deal with it. This will be our first vacation in 3 years. Glad we are staying at the Beach Club Villas at least for our Epcot and Hollywood Studios days we will not be dealing with crowded busses on top of crowded parks!

We are going the last week in June. I have already made our park reservations, but I wanted to know park hours so I can try to adjust where we want to be for dinner reservations. Just me being a total control freak...lol

We are going the last week in June. I have already made our park reservations, but I wanted to know park hours so I can try to adjust where we want to be for dinner reservations. Just me being a total control freak...lol
hoping in a week or 2 the end of june will be filled in. I wanna start writing up my planner!

It looks like it's going to be a rolling schedule. Yesterday the hours were posted thru June 17th. Today they are posted thru June 18th. So if we follow this pattern, I should know the hours for our dates in the next 10 days...?

hoping in a week or 2 the end of june will be filled in. I wanna start writing up my planner!

My planner has been feeling neglected too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter