Park Hours Changing

Themadhatter21

Mouseketeer
I have a trip scheduled for the beginning of December and I have seen the park hours listed. Do they ever change them? I feel like I have seen a few people post that the hours have changed for November. Thank you!

Yes, they do often change. Sometimes a few days/weeks out, sometimes very last minute (day of or day before). Or they may not change. Depends on the park, the original hours posted, what Disney expects crowd-wise, and any other number of unknown factors.

Yes, they do often change. Sometimes a few days/weeks out, sometimes very last minute (day of or day before). Or they may not change. Depends on the park, the original hours posted, what Disney expects crowd-wise, and any other number of unknown factors.
Thank you!

Recently 1 hour was added to MK on Dec 7 (now closing at 11:00 instead of 10:00). EMH was pushed back to 11:00-1:00 as a result.

So glad I saw this! I just checked and the hours for MK have changed for Nov. 12th sometime in the last week since I last looked. 8am - 12am instead of 9am - 10pm as was first posted. GAH! I would have been SO MAD if I'd shown up after rope drop.

Hours in the past few months have been updated about a month out. So December hours very well might change around sometime in November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter