Park hopping from AK to Epcot. Good idea?

wdwplanner13

Earning My Ears
First time park hopping, so would love some imput. Thinking about rope dropping AK for Fop and Navi and then going to Epcot. We have another full day for both AK and Epcot, but trying to get an extra shot at Fop. Figured I get afternoon fast passes at Epcot if I split it like this. Will I regret that? Thanks!

First time park hopping, so would love some imput. Thinking about rope dropping AK for Fop and Navi and then going to Epcot. We have another full day for both AK and Epcot, but trying to get an extra shot at Fop. Figured I get afternoon fast passes at Epcot if I split it like this. Will I regret that? Thanks!
We did this in Dec and last Jan. But we booked our fastpasses at AK in the am, not Epcot, with FOP as one of them. We didnt have a problem at all getting on rides at Epcot. We did single rider for TT . We were able to book Sorin as 4th fastpass. We did not have children with us so we didnt care about the Frozen ride. We were staying at Beach Club both times, so that made it alot easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter