Park Hoppers, MNSSHP and Fastpass

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebmouse

Mouseketeer
Hello, I've been finding conflicting answers to this question and am hoping to hear about actual experience. Here goes. I have tix to MNSSHP for Thursday night. I found out that as a dvc member you can now get in at 2 instead of 4, which we plan to do. I know there are no fastpasses during the party but have read that if you schedule and use them before the party starts, it will work. I also have parkhopper tix. I don't want to make the mistake of thinking the fastpasses will be attached to the halloween tix and waste a hopper park day. Any info is much appreciated!

Hello, I've been finding conflicting answers to this question and am hoping to hear about actual experience. Here goes. I have tix to MNSSHP for Thursday night. I found out that as a dvc member you can now get in at 2 instead of 4, which we plan to do. I know there are no fastpasses during the party but have read that if you schedule and use them before the party starts, it will work. I also have parkhopper tix. I don't want to make the mistake of thinking the fastpasses will be attached to the halloween tix and waste a hopper park day. Any info is much appreciated!
FPs are not attached to a ticket; they are booked based on a valid entitlement for that Party day. Enter the park using your Party ticket and use your FPs - your parkhopper is safe.

Remember to bring your blue DVC membership card. I’ll be entering on the 25th around 2, using my blue DVC membership card.

What I’d like to find out from a DVC member that has already been to a party and entered around 2 is whether you get your wristband then and is the bypass area open and functional?

FPs are not attached to a ticket; they are booked based on a valid entitlement for that Party day. Enter the park using your Party ticket and use your FPs - your parkhopper is safe.

Are you saying its possible to book FP's at another park for the morning or afternoon under our normal tickets and separately book FP's for MK for the hours of 4pm-7pm under the party ticket? If so, how??

Are you saying its possible to book FP's at another park for the morning or afternoon under our normal tickets and separately book FP's for MK for the hours of 4pm-7pm under the party ticket? If so, how??
No; you can’t have 2 sets. A ticket entitlement opens the pre-booking of only 3 FPs for that specific day.

I have both the hopper and party ticket attached to my magicband. How can I be sure it will attach to the party ticket instead of the hopper?

I have both the hopper and party ticket attached to my magicband. How can I be sure it will attach to the party ticket instead of the hopper?
It doesn’t attach to anything.

The FP is linked to your MDX account and when a MB or ticket is tapped at the FP touchpoint, the guest is allowed in the line.

OP, are you going to another park on the day of the party?
If yes, then you’ll have no issues- just go to MK whenever you want and use FP as you normally would.
If no, your concern shouldn’t be about FP but rather about making sure that one of your hopper days isn’t used for park entry. Be sure to use the designated party tap points and entrances at/after 2pm.

Yes, this is my concern. We are not going to other park that day only to MK for party. Now that you mention a separate entrance point I feel more confident that it won't use a hopper ticket. Thanks for this info. Another thought was that since both hopper and party are on magicband I could go in with the hard plastic ticket so hopper isn't recognized. All too much to think about! lol

Yes, this is my concern. We are not going to other park that day only to MK for party. Now that you mention a separate entrance point I feel more confident that it won't use a hopper ticket. Thanks for this info. Another thought was that since both hopper and party are on magicband I could go in with the hard plastic ticket so hopper isn't recognized. All too much to think about! lol
Use the MB. The MB and the plastic party ticket are linked to the same Profile and the Party touchpoint at the entrance will deduct the Party entitlement. You have nothing to worry about...enjoy the Party and your FPs.

Use the MB. The MB and the plastic party ticket are linked to the same Profile and the Party touchpoint at the entrance will deduct the Party entitlement. You have nothing to worry about...enjoy the Party and your FPs.
Thanks for all the help! I now have no worries. :-)

You can leave your party ticket unlinked if you got a physical ticket. Then you don't need to worry about whether MDE will do what it is supposed to do. Use the physical card to enter the tapstiles.

You can leave your party ticket unlinked if you got a physical ticket. Then you don't need to worry about whether MDE will do what it is supposed to do. Use the physical card to enter the tapstiles.
The OP already has the plastic ticket linked to his MDX and, he wants to use the FPs linked to his MDX.

He’s good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter