• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park hopper tickets

EeyoreME

Mouseketeer
sigh.... apparently hubby went ahead and purchased park hopper tickets today while I was at work with the 2 free day deal. We weren’t planning on adding park hopper bc of the limits and cost. If we call tomorrow... do you think they could adjust the tickets or are we out of luck?

sigh.... apparently hubby went ahead and purchased park hopper tickets today while I was at work with the 2 free day deal. We weren’t planning on adding park hopper bc of the limits and cost. If we call tomorrow... do you think they could adjust the tickets or are we out of luck?
Probably depends on how they were purchased. If bought through Disney, you should be able to make changes until you use them the first time. lol f you bought through third party, you may be out of luck, but still worth trying. Blame it on the kids! Lol. Jk.

He bought them through DVC themselves so probably able... he told me he thought it was only $20 per park hopper and thought it was a good deal haha. Granted he was home from working all day and our 6 year old was just out of school too.... Blaming it on the child;)

Normally, they will not refund but honestly, I would call and simply ask if they can cancel and let you rebuy.

Given it’s the next day, you might get lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter