Park hopper question/advise

TestnDoc

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be at Disney, from Feb 13-18. We are staying at the Yacht club, easy walking distance to Epcot, which is our favorite theme park. However we do plan to go to Animal kingdom and Hollywood studios, in the AM as Epcot apparently doesn’t open until 11 anymore. I realize that the hopper times begin at 2PM, but is there a way to check on the disney app to see if a particular theme park is full after 2;00, preventing us from hopping back to Epcot? I have dining reservations every night at Epcot, and am concerned that we could get blocked out if Epcot happened to be full? All advice welcome. Thanks.

There is a phone number you can call.

1-407-560-5000

It can change by the time you actually arrive at the gate though but its nice to be able to check before you arrive.

Last edited:

Thank you!!

Oh, and to the Original Poster, You may know this, but in case you don't: if for any reason you can't hop over to Epcot, rather than worry about a no show fee for a reservation, you can reschedule your dining reservation for a later date (to avoid the penalty) and then cancel it later.

When we were there just a few days ago, you did not have to have a reservation to hop. You just went to the park and walked in. We went to three parks one day--all of which were blocked out for new reservations on that day. We had reservations for MK and stayed there until 2. After that we went to AK and then ended the day in Epcot. The next day, we started at HS and went to Epcot. This may change over time and they may actually limit hopping, but I wouldn't worry about it for your Feb trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter