• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Hopper Plus strategies for water park/mini golf newbies

Overall, the PH+ is good if you will visit a waterpark at least twice. If not, you might be better off just paying the gate fee at the waterpark. At least that's how it used to be. We always used to get it, but stopped the last few trips because we realized one waterpark day was enough, and we didn't miss it that much if we didn't go at all.

How much is the gate fee? I'm seeing mixed things online, but PH+ is pretty reasonable so I'm having a hard time finding any info saying the gate fee is cheaper.

Are you sure there is no bus? In 2019 we took busses too and from Pop Century and the water parks. I don't know if covid affected water park busses. We usually started our day at the water park, went back to the hotel in the afternoon to shower, then went to a theme park in the evening.

I read an older post somewhere about bus service and I ended up thinking there was still direct service to BB from hotels based on that, but then saw on the Disney site that it is no more. :( There used to be direct service from all or most of the hotels. Now it is only from AK and maybe one or two hotels. I think All Stars and Coronado? So bummed!

Are you sure there is no bus? In 2019 we took busses too and from Pop Century and the water parks. I don't know if covid affected water park busses. We usually started our day at the water park, went back to the hotel in the afternoon to shower, then went to a theme park in the evening.

Pretty sure the only resorts with direct BB bus right now are All-Star Movies and Coronado Springs. All the others, you have to connect somewhere.

Pretty sure the only resorts with direct BB bus right now are All-Star Movies and Coronado Springs. All the others, you have to connect somewhere.

I wish they at least had buses from the other parks, too! It seems like a fun idea to hop to the water parks from Epcot/DHS/MK (or TTC) in addition to from AK.

How much is the gate fee? I'm seeing mixed things online, but PH+ is pretty reasonable so I'm having a hard time finding any info saying the gate fee is cheaper.

Yeah, I think PH+ is something like $25 over the cost of a regular PH, so it seems like a great deal if you are planning on a PH anyway and will get any use out of it. We have been meaning to try the mini golf and just haven't gotten around to doing it yet, and the water park is almost like a bonus. BB gate price is $69 for adults and $63 for kids for a 1 day ticket, so this is definitely cheaper.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/blizzard-beach/#/drawer=drawerWaterParkFun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter