• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Entrance Turnstiles for Regular and EE

Mary Jeane

Earning My Ears
My understanding is that there are no dedicated turnstiles for EE vs. regular entry. If we line up at 7 AM for regular entry how do they separate the EE people from regular entry people?

The gates open for everyone at the same time. Early entry folks have a dedicated corridor where they can show their proof of reservation to get beyond the traditional rope to access the EE attractions.

The gates open for everyone at the same time. Early entry folks have a dedicated corridor where they can show their proof of reservation to get beyond the traditional rope to access the EE attractions.
Where would that “dedicated corridor” be located? Towards the left? Towards the right? In the middle? Different locations on different days? We’re trying to be there early but would hate to line up on the wrong side and then have to waste some precious EE minutes crossing a sea of people.

Where would that “dedicated corridor” be located? Towards the left? Towards the right? In the middle? Different locations on different days? We’re trying to be there early but would hate to line up on the wrong side and then have to waste some precious EE minutes crossing a sea of people.
Stay to the right. There is a roped off section in front of Plaza Inn that are marked with Early Entry signs. Be prepared to show your room key or hotel reservations on your phone. When EE starts, they will let you in and you can go to Fantasyland or Tomorrowland from there!

Edit: this is for Disneyland. Not sure where they hold EE at DCA! We just used our EE at DL and slept in on our DCA start day 😂

I'm curious as to where the EE "dedicated area" is for DCA if anyone knows :)
Things may have changed but last trip the hold areas in DCA were to the left down each of the spokes off the main hub. So if headed to Guardians for example, the EE entry was to the left down towards Award Weiners.

Stay to the right. There is a roped off section in front of Plaza Inn that are marked with Early Entry signs. Be prepared to show your room key or hotel reservations on your phone. When EE starts, they will let you in and you can go to Fantasyland or Tomorrowland from there!

Edit: this is for Disneyland. Not sure where they hold EE at DCA! We just used our EE at DL and slept in on our DCA start day 😂
From what I’ve seen on YouTube, the Early Entry for Avenger’s Campus/Cars Land/Pixar Pier utilizes the sidewalk in front of Carthay Circle.

I haven’t seen a video of someone heading to Soarin’ or Monsters, Inc. During early entry. Still, one thing you can trust with Disney is that repetitive logistics will be dialed in. There will be signs that make the process fool proof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter