Park Crowds?

ballsatdisney

Earning My Ears
When is the best time of year to visit Disneyland? We are trying to plan a trip, but it is our first family visit to Disneyland and would prefer to go when it is least crowded. We have thought about going in February, over Easter weekend, or the end of May/beginning of June.

I would think Easter weekend would be a nightmare - anytime near spring break expect peak crowds.

February would likely be a very good time. We've also found that the first and second week of June are good - the earlier in June the better as more and more schools get out as June progresses - just watch out for Memorial Day weekend.

Be careful about trying too hard to miss crowds as you might miss some excellent shows and possibly have more ride closures.

See "What You Should Know About Off-Season at DLR" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=18462889

The lowest crowds among your choices would probably be February. Easter will be most crowded.

Easter is one of the worst times to go! Big crowds, big heat, cranky old person that was motioning to hit me on my head with his nasty cane......have no idea about him......other than he was nuts.........for the safety of yourself and your family, I would not dare to brave Dl during the week of Easter,nor the week before it, nor the week after it! Seriously! Not to metion as well, there is spring break within the time frame of Easter. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter