Park Buddies for Solo AP

Tikitikiluna

Earning My Ears
Hello! New to this board and to LA area.

Looking for friends. I am unfortunately enough of a flake and really need to be around positive, non judgmental, outgoing people. I’ve gone through significant grief which affected my outgoing nature into being very introverted with social anxiety.

I love Disney and Harry Potter. I have socal passes for both Disneyland and Universal and would love to be around a person/people who enjoy the same. I love rides, I love shops, I love butterbeers and dole whip floats in the tiki room. I often go alone but would enjoy a talkative companion.

PM me with a little about your background and interests!

Hello! New to this board and to LA area.

Looking for friends. I am unfortunately enough of a flake and really need to be around positive, non judgmental, outgoing people. I’ve gone through significant grief which affected my outgoing nature into being very introverted with social anxiety.

I love Disney and Harry Potter. I have socal passes for both Disneyland and Universal and would love to be around a person/people who enjoy the same. I love rides, I love shops, I love butterbeers and dole whip floats in the tiki room. I often go alone but would enjoy a talkative companion.

PM me with a little about your background and interests!
I see you're new here.
sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109.gif

I live in the Pacific Northwest so can't help you with a meet up.
Good luck with meeting up with other solo AP holders

Geemo

Welcome to the DIS! If you're looking for friendly, DLR loving people, I think you're in a good place. :) There is also a Universal forum -- don't forget to post there, too. Keep following this board and you'll see that we have a bunch of DISers that visit DLR on a regular/weekly basis. If you think you might want to meet up with someone, send them a PM. You'll get to know them and others as you follow along. And keep posting yourself so we can get to know you, too!

waves hi, Im from Ireland and go to Disneyland solo every June as part of a longer LA / California trip. I know its a few months away yet but I will be in the parks Wednesday 20 June, Thursday 21 June and Friday 22 June

There is a meetup group that regularly goes to Disneyland and it is open to all. It's a very nice group. You can find it by going on the meetup site and searching Disneyland. Many of them also go to Universal on occasion. There are usually 3 or 4 regular visits to DL per month + extra ones whenever there is anything new/different.

I usually go in October and extend an open invite to anyone who would like to hang out for the day. As soon as my flight is booked I'll be starting a pre-trip report, so follow along and join my group (right now it's a group of 2, so small group) if you'd like.

I wish I had time to squish another visit to Universal. We had so much fun! I think I know how to get a butterbeer any time (a vanilla bean frapp with a shot of caramel!), so I won't feel too upset about only going every couple of years.

Hi, I I also look forward to meeting new AP buddies. I try to go every Friday but sometimes my friends can't make it and I end up not going for a long time.

Welcome. I am working in LA alot over the next few months so picked up an AP. Always happy for company when I go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter