Park Bag with Canon DSLR

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
Anyone have a good bag to recommend...my old faithful one is coming apart and I really don't need a huge one anymore since I just need items for my toddler. Or Maybe I should say....What bag do you use???

I have used a Lowepro fast pack backpack. I had a large one (though they make smaller versions) that had padded compartments on bottom for DSLR, extra lenses, even our video camera, plus a regular top compartment for jackets, diapers, snacks, etc.

It was definitely big and bulky, but not too uncomfortable to carry. It protected my camera well, and had plenty of room for everything. I liked that I could access the camera part while the bag was still over one shoulder. I didn't have to take the bag off and dig through it to grab the camera.

I only carried the DSLR one day last trip. Kids are older, so I have downsized to a string/cinch backpack, and just used my neoprene camera cover (then put whole thing in ziplock to keep dry) inside the smaller backpack. It didn't feel as protected, but it was fine as long as I was careful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter