• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park bag must haves?

I leave my wallet at home and take this without a bag: ID, Backup Debit Card, Cash, Poncho, Autograph Book with Pen, Ear Plugs & Extra Outfit for the Tot, Bandanna & Sunglasses, iPhone, Backup Phone Battery, Banana Boat Individual Sunscreen Packets, Extra Daily & Emergency Meds, Snacks, & Water Bottle. Take pictures of anything else you might need like a heath insurance card, screenshots of ADRs, Fastpass times, etc. and a paper backup.

Last edited:
I carry the bag for the 4 of us - so backpack it is.
-ziploc bag for each phone
-sunscreen
-chapstick
-hand sanitizer (clipped to the outside of the bag)
-bandaids
-pain killer in adult and children's strengths
-allergy med (if anyone seems to need it...otherwise we leave it in the room)
- phone charge cord, extra backup charger
- kids' cameras
-ID, CC, small amount of cash, just in case
-pressed penny stuff
-poncho for me, rain jackets for the kids
-small snacks for the kids
-kids' autograph books and pens
-my mini notebook and a pencil - I keep a backup of ADR times and confirmation numbers, FP+, and everything we need for our trip, and I also jot down little things that the kids say, or things that they liked - it becomes my own little memory book when we return. :)

And this year I'm thinking I might bring a set of flip flops for me when it rains. I wore my sketchers last time and they did not do well when they got wet - and since it rained (a lot) everyday we were there, they never got a chance to dry out. I ended up with blisters for the first time, and I honestly think it was because my feet were so wet. (No one else had any issue...) So -flip flops and ziplock so I can swap out the footwear for the inevitable rain storm. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter