parent suprise

pReTtYpRiNcEsS

Mouseketeer
this isnt a tip but i figured yall might be able to help me...

...im a senior (as in soon to be college freshman) and was looking for something to suprise my parents w/ this upcoming trip (mid-june) for under a $100

i know its kinda late but ne suggestions would be helpful

my only idea so far is a foot massage ($40 each) @ grand floridian

thanks!

Very thoughtful of you to think of them!

I would suggest calling the resort where your parents are staying and asking a CM for advice...they basically do this type of thing for a living and should be able to help! They might even do something for FREE (but don't count on it) like chocolate strawberries in the room upon arrival or something.

A while back I remember reading about a special "chocolate Mickey" dessert that could be ordered (in advance) at certain restaurants for about $30. Not sure how or where, but maybe you could ask about that! Good luck and let us know what you end up doing!

Are your parents celebrating any milestone anniversaries this year? Maybe you could do one of those rehitching ceremonies at the Garden Grill. Its where they do a hokey marriage ceremony with chip and dale and make the people getting married kiss. My parents just did it for their 25th. I have some pix if your interested. The rehitching thing doesn't cost anything.

Also, keep in mind if they'd be receptive to this.

One thing that my parents really enjoyed was a certificate in their room from Mickey Mouse for celebrating their anniversary. My husband and I got one too when we were there on our honeymoon. Its a nice little keepsake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter