Parc Soleil - Hilton Grand Vacations

Michelle James

Mouseketeer
Planning a trip in October with my husband and 8 yr old son. We don't have a spot we return to regularly - we've stayed on property and off. I stumbled upon the Parc Soleil recently. The rate for our week is good and it seems to have good reviews.

Has anyone stayed recently? Pros/cons? If you didn't enjoy it, is there another spot you prefer? All replies are appreciated!

I stayed there with my husband about 4 years ago and really liked it. It was extremely clean and well kept, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The pool was big and there was a slide and kid activities daily. If Disney has any fireworks by then, you may be able to see them from your balcony, albeit, far away. We could see a couple different shows from ours. They were building a new tower at the time, so I'm sure it's completed by now. We also didn't have a single call about sitting though a timeshare presentation, which was very welcome! We are thinking about Las Palmeras by Hilton for this summer, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay at Parc Soleil again.

Planning a trip in October with my husband and 8 yr old son. We don't have a spot we return to regularly - we've stayed on property and off. I stumbled upon the Parc Soleil recently. The rate for our week is good and it seems to have good reviews.

Has anyone stayed recently? Pros/cons? If you didn't enjoy it, is there another spot you prefer? All replies are appreciated!
It's a timeshare property that I have considered staying at, but was dissuaded by the daily resort fee. Its location isn't bad but not as good as Wyndham Bonnet Creek, another popular timeshare property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter