I'm a Rive Gauche person
Has anybody ever seen this :scared1:

10801911_715593075214248_2972358756939616401_n.jpg

b3mwjt10.jpg

All taken by Chronique Disney and InsideDLParis :wave2:

and on this thread here on DCP

http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t46329-parc-sature-29-11

Wonder what happens now ??

:scared1::scared1: nope never seen that before - and that would be my worst nightmare!!!

Feeling sorry or anyone arriving on the Eurostar this afternoon, what a great way to start to your holiday.

I've been there once in December when they closed the park to new Guests, but that was due to snow.

Could it be because today is the day they have discounts for Ap holders? Maybe quite a few decided to enjoy the day in the park and so some Christmas shopping there...

Could it be because today is the day they have discounts for Ap holders? Maybe quite a few decided to enjoy the day in the park and so some Christmas shopping there...

That would help to explain it.

Francillien AP's are on blackout today and the AP shopping offer doesn't bring in as many as that as it's only some shops in the Village.

It could be due in part to the CE (workers social committes) issuing tickets to be used today or by today at the latest.

There are several people of various forums talking about their own companies and my OH company has done the same.

Add to that the last of the nice weather, sun and warmish - tomorrow we are supposed to start getting 0° temperatures

Here's an explication about what happens in this case - last seen in 2008 - by RadioDisneyClub

http://radiodisneyclub.fr/parc-disneyland-complet-que-faire/

just run it through google :goodvibes

Reading through everything this would be a bad day for those staying off site with AP's.

The only people who are allowed in now are the Disney hotel guests and people with a ticket dated for today.

Everybody else including the AP holders are told to come back another day :crazy2:

That's crazy, fortunately I have never experienced anything like that.

I can understand the only allowing onsite guests into the parks and those with dated tickets as the compensation would be huge to Disney. Hopefully the crowds will ease.

Thanks Carrie, was just saying to oh at least we have mon-wed, and as ours are little they won't want the big queue rides, so should still see a lot, it just puts you on a downer doesn't it!!

OMG this is crazy!!! Is this really just because of the CE tickets??? I'm arriving next Sunday, I hope it goes down by then. How bad are the week days at the moment?

weekdays are lovely and quiet, as usual in xmas season midweek out of school holidays :). The special character meet n greets are very busy, but the rides are quiet.

Wow, my parents left yesterday having been there for the week. They said the crowds were very light and they had a great time.

:scared1::crowded::scared1:

This is my worst nightmare !

78.000 people ?

Unbelievable....

I hope that this will not be the same again the week before Easter 2015.

:scared:

We are here right now! We were in the studios by 9.45 am walked on to Ratatouille through the single rider queue, but it broke down! Queue was already 60mins at that point. They gave us anytime fastpass return tickets we used at about 12.30PM. At that point queue was 120, single rider 60. We had been in and out of Disneyland in the meantime, everything so busy. I've been 20 plus times over 18 years and I have never seen it so busy. We went the weekend before Christmas last year and it looked quiet in comparison to today. We went into Val d'europe for a few hours in the afternoon when we realised how busy it was. Thank goodness for the groupon planet hollywood deal. We were taken straight to our table for a really lovely meal, piping hot which is unusual in Paris! We got back into Disneyland at 6.30PM so despite bring offsite AP holders we weren't turned away.

Going to get there early tomorrow. We don't leave till 7PM, its going to be a long day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter