Paradisio 37

momofboyz3

DIS Veteran
Hiya! Soo I have a signature planned, a character dining planned, a few TS planned & a dinner show for our next trip!! But, I'm still thinking on something good for our arrival (also ds10 bday). Something laid back, but enjoyable. We went to Raglan Road, but want something different. TRex seems a bit loud for our dining taste. It's me, ds14, ds14 & ds(will be 11). I have not heard much about Paradisio 37, but read some reviews & the menu looks nice as well.... What do you all think :) ???? TIA

We have eaten at Paradiso a few times and think its only ok and I know this is only one opinion and I'm sure some like but I think with the kids try for trex or rainforest.Yes terex is loud but it's fun and the food is good.Wolfgang Puck is also very good,not express,but the one atWest end.Hope you have a great trip.

We have eaten at Paradiso a few times and think its only ok and I know this is only one opinion and I'm sure some like but I think with the kids try for trex or rainforest.Yes terex is loud but it's fun and the food is good.Wolfgang Puck is also very good,not express,but the one atWest end.Hope you have a great trip.

Well thank you for your opinion :) maybe I will look trex over again.

Go to Paradiso! While the above poster thought it was just "okay." We absolutely loved it! Definitely one of the best meal I had all week. The appetizers were to die for and there was so much on the menu that looked good, we all had trouble deciding. Go, you won't regret it!:)

Go to Paradiso! While the above poster thought it was just "okay." We absolutely loved it! Definitely one of the best meal I had all week. The appetizers were to die for and there was so much on the menu that looked good, we all had trouble deciding. Go, you won't regret it!:)

Thanks~ like to hear different opinions & when I googled it I read so many positives. But, again I like to hear different views. That's one restaurant I don't see too much on the dis. Thanks for chiming in :)

Thanks~ like to hear different opinions & when I googled it I read so many positives. But, again I like to hear different views. That's one restaurant I don't see too much on the dis. Thanks for chiming in :)

We love it as well. Their fish tacos are great.

Paradiso has recently snuck into our rotation at DTD. (It got the opportunity when HOB revamped their menu and it deteriorated mightily, and we decided to give some other places a try). So far, I've been there 4 times, and have not been disappointed. :thumbsup2

Excellent menu + excellent food + excellent service + nice atmosphere = excellent choice :thumbsup2

I ate there in October with my sister. We intially intended on getting a few appetizers and a few drinks but that ended up turning into one drink each and only ordering chips and salsa. The service was the worst service I've ever received in a restaurant. I've read that other people have gotten great service though so don't let that sway your decision.

A server didn't show up to our table for about 20 minutes, and apparently that wasn't his section. My sister got up to go to the bathroom and she overheard our server and another server talking saying stuff like "you shouldn't have even bothered, blah blah." Granted, I appreciate the guy helping us out and actually getting our orders but that was such a turn off. The food/drinks were great, but I wouldn't go back there based off of how we were treated.

I really liked the food, but the wait staff seemed aloof and the hostess was flat out rude. I haven't been back, but wouldn't hesitate to go again.

We ate there 2 years ago. It was good, but not great. My dd's chicken was raw and had to be sent back. I'd go again if the time/place fit, but I wouldn't make a special trip.

I ate here 4/20 for the first time and was really impressed. I am allergic to fish and it was noted on all of my dining reservations. After I got seated, the chef came out to go over what I wanted to eat. I went with the pineapple burger which comes with fries. Because the fries are fried in the same oil as the fish, the Chef said he would be happy to heat up a separate pan of oil if I wanted fries ( would take 25 minutes) or rice, roasted vegetables or a salad. I went with the roasted vegetables. Food was awesome, burger cooked perfectly, vegetables were very nice and it was extremely filling. I will eat here again.

We like Paradiso as well, but for DS10 birthday, I would really recommend something a bit more "special." It's just like a regular restaurant, ya know? My DS11 absolutely loves TRex, but it really excited to try the Boathouse on our next visit. Have you considered either Splitsville or a dine-in movie? He loves both of those as well.

We really enjoyed the meal we had at Paradiso last August. Service was good too.

Our Ratings of Paradiso 37: (*rev 2/1/2015*)
. . . food price value: C
. . . food quality: D
. . . food quantity per serving: C
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: D
. . . seating quantity: C
. . . seating comfort: D
. . . eatery atmosphere: D
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff attentiveness: C
. . . character interaction: n /a
Our Recommendations:
. . . appys:... North American Potato Pancakes
. . . entree:.. Argentinean Skirt Steak
. . . dessert:. Churros
NOTE: A major disappointment for an "E-Brand" chain restaurant. Had great
hopes, but the eatery does not seem to improve. In fact, over the year, seems
to have retreated. And, the eatery is always much too loud. Lunch adequate;
dinner seriously lacking, service spotty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter