• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parade Return?

Lhollan157

Earning My Ears
Is there any indication or rumors when the Festival of Fantasy parade will return? My understanding is the initial announcement was pretty vague, returning in 2022.

I don’t think anyone would have a date but since the Christmas parade is running until New Years it seems likely they will take a few days or weeks and the roll it out once the Christmas parade ends on the 30th (assuming there are no major setbacks with omicron etc)

Total speculation, but Kyle Pallo on YouTube was at MK the other day checking out the work on Splash Mountain and said he thought he heard the music for Festival of Fantasy playing backstage. He said it's an area where they typically do rehearsals so......??

Total speculation, but Kyle Pallo on YouTube was at MK the other day checking out the work on Splash Mountain and said he thought he heard the music for Festival of Fantasy playing backstage. He said it's an area where they typically do rehearsals so......??
Yeah, that's where the parade barn is. When I did a Keys to the kingdom tour we saw them rehearsing the Halloween parade backstage, our tour guide got a bit flustered by it and we ended up going further away from the gate than normal.

Total speculation, but Kyle Pallo on YouTube was At MK the other day checking out the work on Splash Mountain.
?? This is the 1st I've seen about anyone talking about work on Splash Mountain at MK, is there anything going on there?

?? This is the 1st I've seen about anyone talking about work on Splash Mountain at MK, is there anything going on there?
Routine January maintenance - cleaning, painting, replacing tracks. The water was drained and there was scaffolding up when we were there last week.

They announced yesterday that the parade is coming back on March 9!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter