Parade of Dreams Music available?

grumpy's fan

Mouseketeer
My DD loves the music from Parade of Dreams. Can anyone tell me if it's available on a CD somewhere? Does it happen to be on the 50th 2 CD set?

grumpy's fan said:
My DD loves the music from Parade of Dreams. Can anyone tell me if it's available on a CD somewhere? Does it happen to be on the 50th 2 CD set?

My kids fell in love with it too on our last trip. Apparently it's a song from the Brother Bear movie remade. Does it have teh lyrics, "welcome to our family time". I think the song you're looking for is called "Welcome" and is found on the cd Disney Mania 2 sang by Jumps. It's not on the 50th 2 cd set.

Thanks so much! I downloaded it on the Ipod today and she keeps listening to it over and over! :sunny:

I know what you mean. As soon as we get into our van, dd wants the cd put on. I think it' s o cute hwen the kids start singing. I thinks its so funny when she makes up the words to parts of the song as she sings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter