• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paperwork for Disney transfers to and from MCO/PC

Wdwdreamer101

Dreaming of Disney World
So we sail out Monday, and I just want to make sure we have all our documents. I kind of remember having a paper of some sort to present them when we board at MCO. Is there something I need for that?

If your transfers were added and paid for, then you just need to give them your name at MCO and they will put you on the transortation to the port. They have a manifest of all guests expected and approximate time if you added your air onto the reservation. Check your confirmation email to verify the transfers are on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter