Paper Doll Swap: COMPLETE!

Please tell me what the decision is for group 22 by October 3rd
Group 22: This is a group of the single dolls.... do you want to keep this group or eliminate this groups... MAJORITY rules...

1. CM photographer - PN
2. Bert - WDWM
3. lion girl - m2mrb
4. princess leia - m2p
5. alice - m2p

Group 22: This is a group of the single dolls.... do you want to keep this group or eliminate this groups... MAJORITY rules...

1. CM photographer - PN
2. Bert - WDWM
3. lion girl - m2mrb
4. princess leia - m2p
5. alice - m2p

Nan I'm okay with combining the groups....but will change mine to a Disney Tourist if that's okay!

also on the Epcot Dolls - you have make 10...should be 11.......

Nan, Princess Julia's(which she loves btw) and my groups are good. I have your info, do you need mine? Just to confirm we are only making 10 each of the Epcot country dolls.

Cassey

Cassey,

Glad Princess Julia likes here name... PJ thought of it.. (as my DD is known as Princess Jordan)... I have your info so no need to resend! ;)

Yes, the Epcot countries we are just making 10 since I have 2 dolls, I only need one set... so 10 dolls each.. :) Thank you for asking!

Cassey,

Glad Princess Julia likes here name... PJ thought of it.. (as my DD is known as Princess Jordan)... I have your info so no need to resend! ;)

Yes, the Epcot countries we are just making 10 since I have 2 dolls, I only need one set... so 10 dolls each.. :) Thank you for asking!

oh that's why its only 10....

my groups are good! I have your info, think you have mine!

worked on two groups-----

Group #21 Epcot dolls --- UK Queen....used lots of sparklies, bling and pearls, she has gray hair

P1080787.jpg

Group #22 - random dolls ----- Disney Tourist...made her to look like my girl!!

P1080786.jpg

Great job Lisa!!!

I have 4 groups done.. will post photos on Monday.. cleaning the area currently..

Rebecca ~ yes, I have your info.. thank you!! ;)

1. CM photographer - PN
2. Bert - WDWM
3. lion girl - m2mrb
4. princess leia - m2p
5. alice - m2p

Hi, I would be happy to keep this group but only want to be in it once! Could I please get rid of Princess Leia and keep Alice.

Thanks

and Nancy, if you want to keep 3B I'm still up for it. We just went to Disney so I need something for my Rapunzel page and am happy to make two. But if you don't need her, I don't mind doing just one for me.

Mine and MDD's groups are good! I'm okay with keeping group 22.

Group 2 ~Princess A: FULL
1. Cinderella - Mybestieismickey (MBIM)
2. Snow White - BAMB
3. Mulan - WDWM
4. Ariel - m2mrb
5. Sleeping Beauty/Aurora - PN

for those of you in this group....for Ariel would you rather have her be human or a mermaid form???

TIA!

I'm good either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter