Panoramagique

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Has anyone whos recently been tried this ?

What did you think ?

My little one would love it but DH and myself HATE heights :earseek:
I'd really love to just bite the bullet and take him on.

I went up on Wednesday afternoon, DW wouldn't come ,its great. It goes up smoothly and does move from side to side slightly in the breeze when the way up. It's like a Polo Mint it has a hole in the middle and the passengers in the white minty ,bit if you see what i mean.
When you are atthe top you can move around to look in all directions, but it does tilt slightly to one side as most people want to look out over the vliiage and parks, but is quite safe.
well worth the money.

Berwyn

This is on my to do list, although I suspect DP will be the same along with DD's and DS with feet firmly on the ground.

Reid

It's not as hairy as going up the 2nd lift to the top of the Eiffel Tower

Berwyn

I'll probably start out with good intentions but bottle it at the last minute :earseek:

The thing is, if I promise DS then I'll have to go through with it :rolleyes:

If it is windy, however, they won't go up. We were there, not windy at all, and they were closed :(

Hi

My DS has a love of heights and towers and roller coasters. I guess I know where I'll be my first day at DLP. DH of course will have his feet firmly on the ground

It's lovely up there Dee on a nice day , I went up it was sunny with light breeze.
It isupposed to run till11PM , I wanted to go up and have a look at DLRP lit up but didn't have time.

Berwyn

Hi, we just got back last night.Wow what a place. We did the balloon on thursday morning on our way walking to the park . It might be a good idea if you see it working and the queue's not to long just to do it. It didn't go up the wednesday(can't remember about tuesday),Did work thursday and friday.It was too windy on wednesday.We were going to leave it until later but it was just opening for the day so really quiet so we decided to do it in case the wind got stronger and it got stopped.Amazing views, DS 9 thought it was magic, well worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter