Pandora in the Dark

Generally at dusk.
Pandora during the day is amazing. Pandora at night is even better. Its a must do for us.

I’ve been wondering if we will miss the chance to experience it in April. I looked and sunsets are supposed to be around 8pm with park close also scheduled for 8.

I’ve been wondering if we will miss the chance to experience it in April. I looked and sunsets are supposed to be around 8pm with park close also scheduled for 8.
If you’re in line for an attraction before park closing, you will be able to ride. Once you exit the attraction, it should be dark. So get in line for Na’vi or FoP at 7:45 and then you can enjoy Pandora at night as you are leaving.

If you’re in line for an attraction before park closing, you will be able to ride. Once you exit the attraction, it should be dark. So get in line for Na’vi or FoP at 7:45 and then you can enjoy Pandora at night as you are leaving.

What time will the busses stop picking up?

Wouldn't be surprised to see it moved to 9:00 PM,but even if not,just be in Pandora by 8:00 PM and you won't be "rushed out"-you can walk around Pandora for a while and enjoy it in the dark then.

Also,they will do a few Awakenings AFTER Park Close(be it 8:00 PM,9:00 PM,etc.).:)

I never thought of this, but we have 1 AK evening on our trip and will definitely do this. I’ve seen Pandora several times, but never at night. We’ve always had FPS for FOP and never needed to do standby, never occurred to me to do it to stay past dark. Thanks for the idea!

I never thought of this, but we have 1 AK evening on our trip and will definitely do this. I’ve seen Pandora several times, but never at night. We’ve always had FPS for FOP and never needed to do standby, never occurred to me to do it to stay past dark. Thanks for the idea!
I recommend taking the time to rub the pod thing (just inside Pandora when coming across the bridge) as it reacts to touch! It’s my current favorite detail in pandora!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter